go get a glallon of muratic acid.... about $3. 50
try to get all or most of water out of the bowl
pour the gallon of muratic acid into the bowl
cover the bowl with a garbage bag so that the fumes
dont mist up into the room....seal it up good or you will stink up
your house with a fairly nasty smell ...
The acid is not dangerous, you could put your hand in it and it
wont really start to bite you for quite a while...it washes off with water.
Brick men use it in a diluted form to wash off lime from brick walls.
but I advise not to breath the fumes or it will
make you gag.
turn the fan on in the room, and open the window to
the bathroom if it has one....
let the stuff do its thing for as long as you can 1+ hours
it wont hurt the porceline and will clean it to like the day
it was installed.....
flush the toilet five times to dillute the acid going
down the drain..
this is not too hard, I tell little old ladies how to do this
all the time...
it does smell pretty bad so be sure to seal it up good
the bowl lid real good...