Toto Aquia II won't half flush properly

Users who are viewing this thread

patp

Reaction score
Just purchased a Toto Aquia II two weeks ago. Looks great, flushes pretty good although noticed the need for brushing the inside of the bowl on occasion. My only complaint is with the half flush. It doesn't seem to actually complete a proper flush as the water level never goes low enough to clear. If I do a full flush, I definitely see a proper flush taking place with water going low enough to fully drain all waste.

Any suggestions on how to correct this for a half flush? Do I need to increase the amount of water that drains from a half flush or is there another adjustment I should be looking at?

Firemark

Reaction score
Try #1 flush without the tank lid

The problem could be the length of the pushrod (or whatever the official name is) on the #1 side of the flush valve.

Try flushing it with the tank lid off, just fully depressing the left side without holding it down.

If this works, you just need a longer pushrod.

If not, one of the experts online here should be able to answer.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks