Happy Thanksgiving

Users who are viewing this thread

Dunbar Plumbing

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati Area
Website
www.KoldBreeze.com

This is a good place to state what you're thankful for.

I'll start off; I'm thankful for how far I've made it through time, and that I'm not guaranteed one minute, one second of life.​

I hope the less fortunate that struggle through these times are able to manage.​

The kitchens where food is given out for those less fortunate now have a different set of faces. People who could live right next to you, not just people under a bridge or in rough housing areas or urban sprawl.​

Those who have lost family throughout the years struggle to keep their heads up when the pain of a loved one becomes so obvious of years past of time spent together.​

Those who deal with health related injuries or illnesses that make life a daily struggle, situations that combine the everyday stress into the "what's next" scenario that plays out like a trombone at a high school football game.​

I for one am thankful for my customers, my family and friends, and of course my dog. All of which make my life comfortable and worthwhile.​

God bless this forum community and what Terry has done for literally thousands of those across the globe that provides information trading to help those that need the guidance and direction to make decisions that better their lives.​

Last edited:

Cookie

Reaction score
That was beautiful Steve. Happy thanksgiving to you and God bless you.
I am so thankful for so much in my life that I don't think there is enough of internet space to write it in.

Cookie

Reaction score
This year was alittle bit different. If you would had donated your time at the Jubliee kitchen here, you would had met the SOUP NAZI! What a terrific man, his real name is Larry, and boy is he funny. For those who don't know, which I cant imagine anyone wouldn't, the Soup Nazi if from Seinfield. Funny show, funny man. A good man at that.

from the newpaper:

We find it hard to believe that we were the only ones who came armed with a ladle for Larry Thomas, aka the "Seinfeld" Soup Nazi, to autograph. He's a guy who surely has to be sick of fans requesting he recite his infamous "No soup for you!" line.

"Not at all! I know it sounds weird, but it makes me smile every time someone says it," mused our man of the hour (the nicest TV sitcom villain we've come across) during the Halloween Masquerade Ball to benefit the Jubilee Soup Kitchen.

"That was a big hit ... obviously!" laughed Lynda.

Another big hit: We hear our favorite Soup Nazi will be back in the 'Burgh to make sure the bowls are filled at Jubilee on Thanksgiving Day.

Deelish!

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks