Here is whats Happening...

Users who are viewing this thread

FloridaOrange

Plumbing Designer
Reaction score
The founder of that website is a crackpot neo-con. A former (?) communist party member and has identified himself as a Marxist.

No thank you.

Gary Slusser

That's all folks!
Reaction score
Website
www.qualitywaterassociates.com
The founder of that website is a crackpot neo-con. A former (?) communist party member and has identified himself as a Marxist.

No thank you.
Marxist? I don't think so, but who better to know the networking of the present crop of communists?

You could do some reading here; http://www.theobamafile.com/

Last edited:

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
And you chose independence.

So now you must lay in the bed you made.

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
Coruption is in all governments...we just need to root it out reguardless of the party they belong to...

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Well... Well... Well...
What have we here?
Another one of those senseless Left/Right Debates in a forum...

While some of you were whipped into a rabid foamy mouth frenzy to the right by Fox News and others were whipped into a rabid foamy mouth frenzy to the left by MSNBC Mews something has been happening that you don't realize...

Your diversion into the right/left ploy has left you in the dark to the reality that there is no right and left and we are nearing the end game of "The New World Order"

This game was started long ago with the dream of one government and economy worldwide in peace with prosperity for a few...

There were a series of obstacles that had to be taken care of...

*The masses had to be converted to sheeple unable to rise up and resist possibly stopping the effort.

*A few rogue governments that would not toe the line had to be taken out...

*The imbalance of wealth between a few very wealthy countries and the third world had to be redistributed to bring the wages of the peasant class into balance world wide....

*The will of the workers in the higher wage countries has to be broken to bring their wages in line with the balance of the world...

The thing is both the "Right" & "Left" have been working toward this goal since back in the 60's and 70's at least when it was first recognized by some really whacko conspiracy theorists....

An organization came to light in July 1972 when the chairman of The Council on Foreign Relations David Rockefeller Founded the International Commission of Peace and Prosperity with about 250 individuals who were carefully selected and screened by Rockefeller and represented the very elite of finance and industry. This later became the Trilateral Commission which has been hounded by John Birch society with a whacko conspiracy theory that they were promoting dedicated to the formation of one world government.

But the agenda was actually being worked before that with probably the first noticeable steps being the push by Thomas Dodd in the 60's with his push for gun control culminating with the Gun Control act of 1968 modeled on the gun control effort of the Nazis in the 30's. This was the first steps towards making us into a nation of sheep unable to resist the changes that were coming.

What you are now seeing is the end game of this effort which probably started back at the end of WW II...

Some of the best kept secrets are right out in plain sight but are easily dismissed at being crazy...

Watch for the calls in every direction for a "New World Order" it's close!

Last edited:

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
I am well aware of the "new world order"...I have been watching it emerge since the early 80s...thats when I first learned about it...I am neither left or right...I am Conservative and know that nothing will stop it...nothing...all that can happen is maybe it is slowed down a little...and really I doubt even that can be done...

There will be at some time in the future a one world government and one world leader...how soon that happens is not clear but it doesn't seem far off..my life time or my childrens...I don't know...

Red...I am with you 100% on this one....

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
Think of all the money one administration for everyone would save.

Sign me up and let's get rid of these pesky States and the US Federal Government while we are at it.

And let's hope it will be global law that nobody can pump their own gas!

But, seriously, this is all bs. Don't get interdependence, which is also a good thing, mixed up with this.

Do you really think a rich country wants to be told what to do by voters in a poorer one? While it would be lovely, I really do not think that is going to happen.

But there really is a good rationale for just having everything under Federal contol in the US. There's too much duplication with lower levels of Government and they don't seem to do a good job anyway.

More power to Washington! Where I live..

Last edited:

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
I'm probably going to regret asking this... but I have to know.

Red, Cass - what's your opinions on the events of September 11th, 2001?

I think it was largely a creation of our own doing for using the Afghans as pawns in defeating the USSR in the cold war then letting them rotting a torn up mine infested wasteland instead of moving in and and providing aid upgrading their standard of living. Instead our war on drugs went after their only cash producing export crop in economic warfare.

Then while 0% of the hijackers were Iraqi we had to go to work creating 2 expensive quagmires and not really doing a great job with either one. As we surge the troops into a battle in Afghanistan to shore up an effort we are in danger of losing all we have succeeded in doing is ensuring years of conflict to come and bankrupting our economy...

If an Afghan war could bankrupt the USSR how could anyone possibly think it would be a cake walk and start another conflict that would deplete the resources need to win in Afghanistan...

As I sat there thinking this was the actions of a mad man hell bent on running the country into the ground I praise God for term limitations before his saber rattling with Iran and North Korea produced results.

We do a lot of things wrong on the international stage and I sincerely hope that before we are done paying for them we still have some standard of living left.

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/u_s_continues_quagmire_building

Master Plumber Mark

Sensitivity trainer and plumber of mens souls
Reaction score
indianapolis indiana - land of the free, home of
Website
www.weilhammerplumbing.com
I cant tell you what I think

I'm probably going to regret asking this... but I have to know.

Red, Cass - what's your opinions on the events of September 11th, 2001?

Frenchie.....I think that is a great question...

I think that two jet air planes flew into the world trade centers...
.and were flown by arabs from Saudi arabia....

whoever blew up the towers afterward to make them come
down exactly like a perfectly controlled implosion I do not know..

this is all on a level of evil that simply makes you recoil
from the very thought and the horror of it all ....
you cannot even conceive that this could even be possible
or that thier are creatures in the world that would do such a thing

especially if you had lost family in that event....

so I guess we must take the
word of the media and of our elected leaders on blind faith
and not ask such questions....

Last edited:

Frenchie

Jack of all trades
Reaction score

Master Plumber Mark

Sensitivity trainer and plumber of mens souls
Reaction score
indianapolis indiana - land of the free, home of
Website
www.weilhammerplumbing.com
nice videos

well those look pretty impressive

of course the sounds are different
but basically the same....

have you see the videos where the implosions went wrong
and the buildings only came about half way down then
tumbled over on other structures??

takes a lot of skill and know how to do it right
its very difficult...

http://theclevercynic.blogspot.com/2007/11/failed-building-implosion-building.html

http://www.inewscatcher.com/2009/08/building-implosion-gone-wrong-turkey.html

http://www.break.com/usercontent/2008/10/Implosion-Gone-Wrong-587904.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWQ3F7Syb5Q

Last edited:

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
I think it is very clever that the current Administration has decided that the masterminds behind 9/11 will be tried as civilians.

Despite what many "stupid" Republicans are arguing, a military trial is not a good idea for two reasons:

1) It shows that you are better than them by affording them civilian rights.

2) More importantly (in case you feel like eveyone knows 1) already), why honor these small-time criminals as fully-blown soldiers or warriors by insisting on a military trial? I'm sure they'd like nothing more to be considered as legitmate combatants by being given a military court. Don't give them that.

Last edited:

Frenchie

Jack of all trades
Reaction score
A more pressing reason, IMO, is that the military commissions system has only managed to convict 3 guys so far. They also got overturned by the SC, on another case, and had to set 5 guys free.

!?!

Contrast to the federal courts: in the last 10 years or so, the federal courts have done ~120 terrorism cases. Only 19 acquittals. And even those guys, all got found guilty on some other charge. Nobody got to just walk away.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks