Can anyone identify this type of Delta Spout and Installation Method?

Users who are viewing this thread

jprez1980

Reaction score
A little background - the spout was loose from the garden tub and ended up getting turned which broke the copper line inside the spout that was soldered to the rough-in plumbing. I've never seen an instalation like this (its not a typical size copper line i'm familar with) so I was hoping someone could answer the following:

1) What is the Delta part number for this spout?
2) Are there any other spouts that would work for this kind of rough-in?
3) What is the part number for this rough-in?

I've attached pictures to help identify. Any suggestions on how to go about fixing this would be greatly appreciated. The folks at my local Lowes were clueless =(

Attachments

• Bathtub1.jpg
    Bathtub1.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 417
  • bathtub2.jpg
    bathtub2.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 415
  • bathtub3.jpg
    bathtub3.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 430

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
delta

Call Delta and tell them the spout broke. They will probably send you a new one with the necessary hardware. Almost any one of their spouts will replace that one, which is obsolete.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks