Granite issue

Users who are viewing this thread

aakakashish

Reaction score
I just setup granite for my stairs.. after that i asked some technicians to install steel railing over it.. they did the work but they used arc welding set for the work and during the process they didnt cover the granite slab... now the stee drops during the arc welding process has burned out tiny little puddle like holes.. which is easily noticeable.

Is there any method to fill or make this hidden.. i tried putty but this doesnt stick..

FloridaOrange

Plumbing Designer
Reaction score
Sounds like the guys who installed the railing need to make it right. A good friend of mine has a large aluminum contracting company and that stuff wouldn't fly.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Go to your granite supplier. They will have expoxy patch material which will do a good job of matching.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks