Where can I buy a Nibco faultless faucet?

Users who are viewing this thread

dannyrennaker

Reaction score
My Nibco handle is stripped. I can't find another one locally. Where can I buy a Nibco faultless faucet handle ? The number is #90. It will be a pain to crawl under the house to get the whole thing replaced. Thanks.

PS The house is 7 years old, but I am told the builder must have used an older faucet.

e-plumber

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Faultless faucet?
http://www.nibco.com/ The name is ironic considering the trouble that you're having trying to fix it ;)
It must have been bought locally, so try calling all the plumbing supply houses in the area. If you can locate a complete valve, you may want to strip it & replace the complete stem including the handle.
Worst case, call Nibco or e-mail them and order it.

Last edited by a moderator:

dannyrennaker

Reaction score
nibco faultless faucet - no luck locally

I've tried all the local plumbing places without luck. I tried Home Depot in another city with no luck. I don't have a phone number for Nibco. I searched the web and did find a web address. Waiting to see if there is a response.

Thanks.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
I'm not sure if Nibco still makes faucets. It's not something you wil find at the Box. In my experience, I have seen them mainly in mobile homes and RV. Anyone see these in a house?

e-plumber

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Active link in my response

dannyrennaker said:
I've tried all the local plumbing places without luck. I tried Home Depot in another city with no luck. I don't have a phone number for Nibco. I searched the web and did find a web address. Waiting to see if there is a response.

Thanks.

http://www.nibco.com/

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks