(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle

Thread: where can I buy a Nibco faultless faucet?

Default where can I buy a Nibco faultless faucet?

My Nibco handle is stripped. I can't find another one locally. Where can I buy a Nibco faultless faucet handle ? The number is #90. It will be a pain to crawl under the house to get the whole thing replaced. Thanks.

PS The house is 7 years old, but I am told the builder must have used an older faucet.

Default Faultless faucet?

http://www.nibco.com/ The name is ironic considering the trouble that you're having trying to fix it
    It must have been bought locally, so try calling all the plumbing supply houses in the area. If you can locate a complete valve, you may want to strip it & replace the complete stem including the handle.
    Worst case, call Nibco or e-mail them and order it.
    Last edited by terry; 09-07-2004 at 10:18 PM.
    e-plumber

Unhappy nibco faultless faucet - no luck locally

I've tried all the local plumbing places without luck. I tried Home Depot in another city with no luck. I don't have a phone number for Nibco. I searched the web and did find a web address. Waiting to see if there is a response.

Thanks.

I'm not sure if Nibco still makes faucets. It's not something you wil find at the Box. In my experience, I have seen them mainly in mobile homes and RV. Anyone see these in a house?

Default Active link in my response

Quote Originally Posted by dannyrennaker
    I've tried all the local plumbing places without luck. I tried Home Depot in another city with no luck. I don't have a phone number for Nibco. I searched the web and did find a web address. Waiting to see if there is a response.

Thanks.
    http://www.nibco.com/
    e-plumber