Broadway Faucet - HELP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

rweatherdon

Reaction score
I have a customer who has Broadway faucets in each of her 7 bathrooms!!!. They are the wide spaced ones with seperate hot and cold valves with L type handles. I need to repalce three cold cartridges, which I think I have finally found parts for on the Net. BUT - - I have no idea how to get them apart!! Does the L handle unscrew, or what ??? There is no obvious cover to remove that might reveal a screw. The L handle just goes into a round ball that sits on top of the outer cone shaped trim cover. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks Ray

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
I have some diagrams , and they are not real clear, but it appears that the bell-shaped trim unscrews off the valve body. Proceed with caution, because it is somewhat of a miracle that you may have found stems. Any body parts will NOT be available. At some point, you will just have to suck up the fact that you are left with dinosaurs which have to be replaced.

Ingersol-Rand is still trying to cover warranty issues for the original purchaser, but even with them, I think parts other than stems are scarce to non-existent.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
faucet

Depending on their age, they could have small allen screws holding them but they may not be visible until the faucet is turned on all the way.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks