Premiere Walk-In Tub Drain

Users who are viewing this thread

tchp

Reaction score
I have a Premier step-in safety tub that needs a replacement drain fitting, and it is an atypical fitting type (possibly European, as the tub is made in the UK), and I have not been able to find a replacement. I have attached an image. I have the black plastic flange for the overflow drain, but there is a similar flange for the main drain that I also need. It is not like U.S. style drains in that it is just a single screw that tightens the chrome flange inside the tub against the plastic flange on the outside, in order to make the connection water-tight. I was hoping someone might recognize the manufacturer and know of a supplier. I have been told that it is very hard to get parts direct from Premier itself.

Attachments

• drain.jpg
    drain.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 1,119
Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks