Hooking up a cistern

Users who are viewing this thread

dtbmous

Reaction score
I am looking to hook up a cistern to my current water supply. I found this link http://www.nationaldriller.com/ND/Home/Images/nd.01.pc.Lowflowwell.jpg
and would like to try to do the same in my basement. I already have a Pentek SPP-233-1.5 Submersible Pump Protector. As I live in Maine, my tanks will be in my basement so that they don't freeze. My tank(s) need to fit through a standard 36" exterior door. Do I need any special type of tank material for this application or will any plastic tank work. I am guessing that my local farm supply dealer may be the cheapest place to get a tank, but any ideas. Also where would the best place to get the other material from? Float swith, tank pump (what style pump) check valve and cycle stop valve

Thanks

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks