Ain't no sunshine till it's gone

Users who are viewing this thread

Intrepid

Reaction score
After searching the forum posts, I realize the toilet is clogged. And a snake is the only solution. Question - how do you get the snake into the toilet drain?

Thanks!

Attachments

• Toilet.jpg
    Toilet.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 380

Artie

Reaction score
Well, first, you clean the toilet up nice and shiny before you post a pic in a public forum. :D

Seriously though, I believe I've seen somewhere, a type of "sleeve", that you insert part way down the throat there to protect the toilet from the snake. Can't remember where, or what its called. Perhaps Google.

Intrepid

Reaction score
K, Better Artie?

Attachments

• Dog sick.jpg
    Dog sick.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 348

Iminaquagmire

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Get yourself a closet auger. It has a bend and a protective sleeve. Next step if that doesn't work would be to pull the toilet and either try to dislodge whatever is in the toilet from the bottom, or use the easier access to get down the drain.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks