Aftermarket Tank Lever for Toto Promenade

Users who are viewing this thread

grymes56

Reaction score
A client of mine purchased a new Toto Promenade (side mount tank lever for the G-max valve). Their fixtures are all Moen Vesitge, and they also purchased a Moen Vestige tank lever in brushed nickel. The Moen tank lever is definitely not going to work with a side mount. A new Toto lever in brushed nickel is $110 everywhere I looked. I found this St. Thomas lever in brushed nickel and it appears very similar except for the last bend in the brass (which I could do) to the Toto. Anyone know if this will work?

http://www.every faucet.com/St-Thomas-Creations-9400.190-STC1546.html

(Remove the space between Every and Faucet - the site screws with the link otherwise)

Or - has anyone called Toto and offered to pay the difference if they will exchange the stock chrome handle for a nickel or bronze, etcc.. one?

Last edited:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Levers are pretty generic.

Mostly you have side mount and front mount.
With a brass rod, you can do a little bending if needed.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks