sherle wagner sink fixtures?

Users who are viewing this thread

crumpybumpy

Reaction score
Hello,

We just bought a house that has a bathroom sink with a leaky faucet and broken hot and cold handles that don;t work--the plumber said he can't fix it and just go to home depot and get a replacement....but it is beautiful---i looked on the sink plug part (pardon my non-plumber terminology) and it said Sherle Wagner...so I went on that website and find that this is quite high-end stuff.

The website doesnt have any prices and it doesn't seem like you can order anything there and their office is closed on Sunday...

So how would I look into getting these things fixed? How does one normally get Sherle Wagner products?

Shacko

Master Plumber-Gas Fitter
Reaction score
I hate to be negitive, but this is the problem when you have a limited use or foreign plumbing fixture, it's almost impossible to find parts. The only thing I can suggest is to call them, sorry. :(

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
parts

Usually they are going to work through a local company that buys from the Sheryl Waggoner plant. Call them and they will give you a local company where you can determine what you need, and then they will order the parts. You are correct in saying they are "high end", but that only refers to the price of the valves and their parts, not the quality of the faucets.

Reaction score
Sherle Wagner replacement parts

Recently someone wanted to know where they could possibly go for replacement parts for Sherle Wagner product. I just started a new website with tons of Sherle Wagner pieces and, unlike Sherle Wagner Corp. I have posted prices which are 50 to 70% lower than you would pay at a Sherle Wagner showroom. All pieces are either in Mint to Good condition. The addres for the website is, uniqueandfinethings.com. There will be a lot more items added in the coming weeks. Please note, all items on my website were display pieces and were never installed any where. Please let me know if I can be of any further help

Best Regards,

Joe Somerville

Unique & Fine Things

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks