The Social Media Revolution is here

Users who are viewing this thread

NHmaster

Master Plumber
Reaction score
I love the whole thing. A bunch of schmucks all talking about absolutely nothing of importance, wasting time and money as if anyone really cares that you are sitting in StarBucks drinking a frappachino and watching the pigeons crap on the sidewalk. What a fascinating life you have there :eek: Yet another huge marketing and media cabal in the same vein as global warming. I wish facebook, twitter and my space had a middle finger smilie. :D

Cookie

Reaction score
Alright I'll bite.

I don't do facebook, twitter, or the likes. I read where it said that the highest users are women 54 to 56, I think. Well, I was alittle suprised because I thought it would be younger people. My kids ages. But, then, my sons don't either. I don't think we are hip. Does using the word hip make me sound old? I will have to look it up in Wikipedia. I wasn't amazed much about 2 parts, one, only 14% of the people trust in advertising; more so, through word of mouth. I have known that to be true. I think that is one of the reasons Yellow Pages is a waste of money to advertise big in, not little but big. Secondly, it mentioned about progress. Well, nothing stands still, what was to be expected?

Did I pass? :) I want an A.

Last edited:

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
I hate social media and I aggressively refrain from using it.

I do not want my details or life to be on public display, you see. I am a private person.

But this does cause me problems. Many of my friends are on facebook and the like and I can't take part.

For me, not using Facebook or Twittter is my way of taking the Fifth. The Fifth Amendment is my favorite civil liberty. Mainly because its guarantees stem from English common law which traces back to the Magna Carta in 1215.

Last edited:

Cookie

Reaction score
I am not going to click on that blue highlighted word ... seriously, I am not. I refuse I tell you, I have self-control, I can do it, I don't need to know what that really says.

I am not going to click, I am not going to click, I am not going to click.

Cookie

Reaction score
OH MY GOD I CLICKED!

I am addicted to clicking. I go to Click Anonymous 10 times a day, I tried, CLICKS UR US but, we didn't click enough. I raise my fist and swear to God, I will never click again!

Cookie

Reaction score
Cookie gets tons of hits, due to its double meaning, cookies that are sweet to eat and cookies that your computer gets, that is why I am changing to Muffin. Little Muffin. :) Terry thanks you.

This is an updated image of me, working out,

Last edited:

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
The thing that man never learns from history...is that man never learns from history

Last edited:

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
But the next deal out of China is this...

The Jedi Ginsu...Gota Have it

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks