(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle

Thread: So who's feelin good !

Hybrid View

Previous member

Default So who's feelin good !

Everyone has the swine or the regular, or a bad this, and a bum that, and this hurts ,and that's swollen, and there's a thing there, and my you know what has a rash and ok so

Who's feeling good?

I think I felt good today but it's been so long that I don't remember what that was like

Does feelin better count? I am feeling better, I still got a fever, cough, chills, headache, head spinning, body aches, sneezing and moaning, but, all in all I feel better.

Previous member

If you think so than it counts

DIY Senior Member Runs with bison's Avatar

Feeling pretty well here. Getting sick makes one realize how well he/she felt the other 95% of the time.

Had a pleural effusion and pleurisy this summer. It was apparently caused by a sports injury and perhaps an opportunistic infection that made me feel like I was 80 for a few days. Apparently somewhere between 40 and 50 you are supposed to cease making diving outstretched saves that allow your rib cage to make first contact with the ground. Who knew? I didn't think anything of it for about 4 days...then thought about it a lot for the next 4 days.

Feel great. I am being very cautious about handwash/antibacterial foam/lysol spray, etc. At the same time, at 65, they say I am at low risk so I am not losing sleep over it.

Previous member

One of the few times the elderly get a break