Dishwasher Hookup Help

Users who are viewing this thread

freshmo55

Reaction score
Hi All... I have a quick question. I am new to plumbing fixes but with my 1939 home I am hoping to get a handle on how to tackle some projects on my own. I am working on re-installing my dishwasher with a new water line. I am looking at buying the Anderson Barrows 3/8" EZ-Connect Adapter to install right above the shut off valve on my hot water side under my sink and then connect to that the Larsen Supply Co 10-0996 3/8x3/8x96 Appliance Connector to run over to my dishwasher and re-hook up. Is there a way I can confirm that the 3/8" EZ-Connect will fit on my current shut off valve under my sink? I noticed they make a 1/4" EZ-Connect. Wasn't sure if I needed that size? And does this all sound like the best way to tackle this project? Sorry for the stupid questions. Just wanting to do it right. I understand what I need to buy but just not sure what size of everything I need. Thanks in advance for your help!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks