Please keep the peace in the family

Users who are viewing this thread

FloridaOrange

Plumbing Designer
Reaction score
Whether you get a Toto, American Standard, Kohler or any other toilet, please make sure it's up to snuff in the performance department.

http://www.wptz.com/cnn-news/21336430/detail.html

Police: Man Stabbed Son Over Clogged Toilet
Corkscrew Used In Vermont Attack
POSTED: 9:56 am EDT October 19, 2009
UPDATED: 10:31 am EDT October 19, 2009
VERSHIRE, Vt. -- A Vermont man is behind bars after police say he stabbed his son with a corkscrew over a clogged toilet.

Nazeih Hammouri, 53, of Vershire, faces a first-degree assault charge in connection with the Monday morning stabbing.

Vermont State Police said they were called to Hammouri's home on Parker Road just after midnight and their investigation revealed Hammouri had stabbed his 19-year-old son in the stomach after an argument over a clogged toilet.

Police said Hammouri was drinking. He is being held on $15,000 bail and is scheduled to appear in Orange County Court Monday afternoon.

Cookie

Reaction score
I think they already probably had bigger issues, the clogged toilet pushed it over the edge.

Cookie

Reaction score
No, I thought it was quite funny, that is why I said, about over the edge, lol. My stupid humor not yours, :)

HoracioO

Reaction score
Well either way you look at it the toilet contributed to him popping his cork, though he may well have already had a screw loose.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks