Toto Eco Drake or AS Cadet 3 Flowise for 10" rough-in

Users who are viewing this thread

Stickers11

Reaction score
Firstly, great site! This is a great resource for those, like me, who are trying to do some home renovations.

I realize there are lots of existing threads covering some of this but thought I'd start a new one to get the "newest" information.

Looking at replacing our toilet while re-doing our bathroom. We are quite limited in options as it looks like our rough in is just shy of 11".

We had our eyes set on some pretty sweet looking dual flush toilets, but now looks like we are very limited in our options.

I've researched both the Toto Eco Drake and the American Standard Cadet 3 Flowise. Are there any recommendations for either of these models? What about the Unifit adapter? Would this feature give us other options in the Toto line? I quite like the Aquia II, but as I understand it this model does not work with the Unifit.

Thanks for all your help!

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
I think the Drake would still fit (the 12" version)...you'd need the exact measurement.

The Unifit gives you the option of a variety of the Toto line. I have two of those in my home, and I put two Drakes in my mother's...

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
It all depends how much you have to spend. That should be your deciding factor.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks