Back Issues, continued.......

Users who are viewing this thread

FloridaOrange

Plumbing Designer
Reaction score
Ever had an MRI?
Xrays will not usually show disc problems.

When I had my wisdom teeth yanked (all 4 at once Ian) I was given Percs. Made me puke my guts out. My girlfriend hung in there like a champ and actually cleaned it up, every time I tried to it made me puke more.

I married that girl, been together for 15 years and married for 8.

FloridaOrange

Plumbing Designer
Reaction score
Wow, that is horrible. Do you know how he is doing today?

Last I heard he was living in a basement apartment below his mother's house. Couple of DUI's arrested and almost went to jail for something related to his dealer's activities. He was (is?) an incredible carpenter too.

He lost his girlfriend of 4 years +, most of his friends and his father's pride. His parents were great people, very conservative and religeous and it kills me that he couldn't get his sh*t together for the people who would do anything for him (his friends included). You reach a point with a friendship that you just can't worry about him anymore. It's funny, he used to bitch in a jealous way about me when he was still in FL. Saying my life was easy and I had it made. I got where I am (which isn't anything above solid middle class) by going to school, working hard and having priorities.

FloridaOrange

Plumbing Designer
Reaction score
Update. 20 more sessions of traction under my belt and multiple weeks of not picking anything up over 15-20 pounds (including my daughter) and my back is feeling really, really good again.

I noticed it tonight when I was actually throwing my daughter up in the air. Not sure exactly when I wasn't in pain....but I'm not! :D Not about to conciously do anything stupid for quite some time.

Dunbar Plumbing

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati Area
Website
www.KoldBreeze.com
Update. 20 more sessions of traction under my belt and multiple weeks of not picking anything up over 15-20 pounds (including my daughter) and my back is feeling really, really good again.

I noticed it tonight when I was actually throwing my daughter up in the air. Not sure exactly when I wasn't in pain....but I'm not! :D Not about to conciously do anything stupid for quite some time.

I wish I had "moments" like that where I was feeling "none" in the realm of pain.

It's made me a more careful worker of sorts, which I think is good.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Here's a cool Discovery Channel video about racecar dragster driver Tony Schumacher after his crash at 330 mph

Race Car Video

TonySchumacherInterviewShotWeb.jpg

http://www.shoeracing.com/schumacher

Last edited:

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
A lot of people thought "The Sarge" would never come back after that wreck...

Funny what those chiropractors know about you by just watching you walk into the adjustment room...

Yea, I usually have some complaints that I tell him about...

The funny thing is he always fixes a bunch of things that I didn't know was wrong with me..:eek:

Wow thanks doc...
I didn't realize that I was having a tough time looking over my shoulder....:D

I walk in like a knuckle dragger and leave walking upright....
Works for me!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks