Washlet for wall mount bowl?

Users who are viewing this thread

lsze

Reaction score
Does anyone know if a Caroma Walvit will accommodate a Toto Washlet? We are adding a bathroom and was thinking of installing a Walvit with a Toto S300.

If this doesn't work are there other suggestions for getting a bidet option coupled with a wall-mount?

Toto is coming out with a wall-mount version of their Neorest in February (the Neorest II) but that will be way out of both our price range and timeline (we have craftsmen waiting at this moment to start).

Last edited:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I would get the elongated Wallvit, it looks like the SW554 would work fine.

Since the Wallvit's water supply is in the wall, you will need to add a shutoff at the wall for the washlet.
Most bidet seats can use a 3/8" or 1/2" IP stop.
The Washlet is designed to connect to the 7/8" fill valve and tee's off there.
You should be able to use a 1/2" lav supply though.

http://www.caromausa.com/site_assets/www.caromausa.com/images/dynamic/pdf/Walvit-ELG-tech-manual.pdf

https://terrylove.com/pdf/sw554.pdf

Last edited:

It'sMike

Reaction score
Consider toilet seat bolt hole spacing

I recently installed a Geberit conceled tank/carrier and a Duravit Starck 3 wall-mounted toilet. I'd like a Washlet, but the seat bolt holes for the Duravit are 10.5" apart, versus a normal toilet with 5.5" spacing. It looks like the Washlets only accomodate 5.5" spacing, so I'm wondering if there's an adaptor that will span the wider 10.5" holes?

Thanks!

brockvegas

Reaction score
Did you slove your problem - I'm in the same boat. There used to be gerberit washlet that fit these but they don't seem to be available in North America. Thanks, Shane

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score
There is no adapter available for the washlet seat to change the width.
If you haven't yet purchased you can use the Toto Aquia CT418FG wall mount and a Washlet seat.

ct418_wall.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks