Prescription card plan

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
http://www.lusciniahealth.com/card.aspx

This might be of use to someone here, I haved used it when I was without health insurance a couple of years ago. This is free.

~~~~~~~

Also, I found this out today, while I was renewing my AAA membership that they offer a prescription card.
call: 1.866.222.7283 or go to their site, AAA.

I was told you could use Walgreen, Walmart or some other places for your prescription needs. This prescription card is also free with a paid membership to AAA.

Last edited:

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
I don't think anyone should have to pay for drugs.

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
Please tell me how any one, can get anything, with out anyone, paying for it...drugs included

My brain says that is an item is made by someone making an hourly wage, someone paid for the materials to make it, is distributed by someone making a living, has cost someone and can in no way be free...impossable...unless you have a magic wand...

Explain to me how drugs can be free (not paid for)...

If you can tell me how I want to apply it to the materials I now sell to people to fix their plumbing so their bill will be lower by not having to charge them for parts...

Last edited:

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
What I really meant to say Cass is that taxpayers should pay for drugs that are provided to all free of charge.

This stops the taxpayers catching the contagious illnesses of those that cannot afford to pay for the drugs themselves and might otherwise go untreated, coughing and spewing.

It also increases the number of taxpayers (and therefore lessens the tax burden of those that already paid taxes) by allowing those people who cannot afford drugs access to medicine that may be required to keep them in employment.

It's not rocket science.

Help your neighbor and he will help you, through his tax contribution.

America really does hold a grudge over those tea taxes eh?

Dig a little deeper now and pay a lot less later.

There should be no excuses for people in this country to skip paying taxes because they are either too sick, too stupid or both.

Public health care and education for all, so we can get everyone back to work paying taxes where they belong.

Last edited:

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
Ahhhhh so you want to pay for it...you being a taxpayer...

So if everyone needs the drugs and everyone pays taxes how is it free...

your still paying for your drugs...I don't get it...

And what do you do if, like in England just reciently, you need a life saving drug that the government says they can't or won't pay for and yet you have been letting them take your tax $$$...

And now your gona die because they won't give it to you...

Now what....

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
England provides all life-saving drugs and pays a lot less for its drugs than America too, which is part of the problem here.

It's true that you don't get the experimental trial stuff that you guinea pigs get put on in the US though.

All the people I have heard of dying from being denied treatment were here in the US (normally cancer after losing your job and the healthcare that went with it). No-one I have heard of has passed this way in England.

I'm not saying America should take the British system, but it could design a public option that is both better than what you currently have and what we have had since the War.

Let's not lose this chance to give all Americans a better chance in life. I like Americans, and I think they deserve it.

God Bless America and all Americans. May they all have access to the best healthcare and education, regardless of pre-existing conditions and personal income.

All it takes is for Cass to dig a little bit deeper. I'm happy to.

Last edited:

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
Dang Cookie! We were so close to solving the world's problems there and you called a timeout.;)

The only thing I love more than arguing about Government with Cass, is a Friday. So I'll stop here.

Cookie

Reaction score
Dang Cookie! We were so close to solving the world's problems there and you called a timeout.;)

The only thing I love more than arguing about Government with Cass, is a Friday. So I'll stop here.

Oops, I wouldn't want to stand in the way of progress, lol... ;)

Ps. I wish meds were free, too!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks