How do I raise the water level in the bowl of a Kohler Rialto 3402?
Seven reasons why the level may be low:
- That's the way it is designed
- The pathway to fill it (normally a hose into the overflow tube) is misdirected or broken
- The level in the tank is too low and it doesn't run long enough to fill the bowl.
- There's a crack or defect in the bowl letting water go out (depending on where, it could go down the drain, or onto the floor).
- Someone flushed something like dental floss down the drain, and it got caught on something and is wicking water out of the bowl over time.
- The dog did it.
- the toilet wasn't used often, and it evaporated
Important note - I'm not a pro
Retired Defense Industry Engineer; Schluter 2.5-day Workshop Completed 2013