BOSSLER Roofing Company Takes Off Wrong Roof!

Users who are viewing this thread

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
I beleive you have to be able to show intent for it to be a crime...

Unless you are talking about a Capitol offense...still intent and the degree is very important...

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
I beleive you have to be able to show intent for it to be a crime...

Well, it is not a crime. But it certainly is a tort. One thing sure, some lawyers are going to make out.

Common sense would say that they took the guys roof off, and have an absolute obligation to make it right. They are arguing that they took off a 20 year old roof, and will have to replace it with a brand new roof. Kind of like saying that if someone dents your fender, they should only have to put back an old, worn fender.

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
I think the only argument is over who should pay the deductable...which could be hefty...

Definately a tort...

FloridaOrange

Plumbing Designer
Reaction score
100% the roofing contractor's fault. They will likely pay for everything plus an inconvience fee to the owner.

The homeowner should (rightfully so) make out on the deal.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks