Couple of quick questions....

1) Looking at Lowes and they have hydronic (liquid filled electric) baseboard heaters and just electric baseboard. Is one going to provide a better/more cost effective heat? All my searches for hydronic come up with the radiant type which uses water heated via a boiler or water tank.

2) 110v or 220v, is one better or are most going to be 220? I don't recall what the store had and that's not necessarily what I'm going with, just tryin to do some research.

Ideally, I will need 2-3 to heat my 2nd floor, I currently have 1, which is probably 15-20yrs old. It works, but I'm thinking of placing it in the garage and installing a couple of new ones upstairs. I'm assuming if I use 220, I would need a seperate circuit for each heater, maybe that's true with 110 as well, but it seems it wouldn't be as much of a load on my breaker if I had 3 110 circuits vs 3 extra 220 circuits. Maybe it doesn't matter and it is something to ask my electrician. Again, just trying to figure in my head what my options are....