Fleck 3600 - brine tank flooding

Users who are viewing this thread

slinger42

Reaction score
My old 3600 system is having a problem: it is constantly dribbling water into the brine tank, over-filling it, causing water to flow out of the overflow tube and, incidentally, dissolving all the salt and flushing it down the floor drain :-(.

All the gears and such seem to be moving fine, but even though it is in "service" position the brine valve seems to be leaking. I disassembled the valve completely, cleaned, re-assembled, but when I re-apply water pressure by opening the bypass valve, the brine valve continues to let water leak into the brine tank. I also cleaned and examined the injector...no apparent problem.

Anybody have any suggestions other than replacing the brine valve?

And perhaps more to the point: anybody know where i can get a brine valve for a Fleck 3600?

Thanks

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks