Users who are viewing this thread

NovicePiper

Not a Master Plumber
Reaction score
Ive done a little bit of reasearch regarding this model:

The boiler tag says this:

SEVERN BOILER
Serial Number - W21 C2H

Standard Sanitary & Dominion Radiator Limited - Which I believe is now American Standard?

Any Inoformation anyone could offer would be great looked on Goggle but I couldny find anything...

thanks

THE REASON - this boiler was installed in 1956ish and has had less than $1000 spent on it since the install date

Im looking for parts maybe and possible contact information regarding a company that can tell me more about this boiler model

NP

Last edited:

Zl700

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
I remember the boiler. It's a big cast iron unit with front swing doors, that was capable of burning coal and wood and sometimes was converted to gas. Hugely inefficient!

You are right about the American Standard, the Standard Sanitary & Dominion Radiator Limited company and foundry that produced boilers, radiators, drains and other items later became AS.

Finding info will be difficult, although not much to know as it was a simple unit, anything added such as a gas train was most likely aftermarket anyways.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks