Solenoid Valve Help Please, Pictures Inside

Users who are viewing this thread

GrantF

Reaction score
Hey guys, I accidentally broke off the solenoid on the water supply to my house/sprinklers, It broke the threading off the valve that I have, I went to Lowes and they didn't have the part, the valve I have is like a one piece thing where the threads that the solenoid screws into is a part of the valve its self. There are no brand names or writing on it. Here are pics of it

Valve piece:

grantf-01.jpg

Where it attaches to:

index.php

How it connects:

So I was wondering what type of valve do I have and where can I get a replacement, and if there's anything else I should know about installing it etc let me know please.

Thanks.

Attachments

• grantf-02.jpg
    grantf-02.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 126
Last edited by a moderator:

BRD

Reaction score
Not totally sure, but it looks like a Irritrol or older Richdel AVB electric solinoid valve. Don't think you will find it in any of the big box stores, so try a local irrigation supplier or contractor. A complete new unit should be around $30 something dollars.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks