THANK YOU - Terry and all the pro's

Users who are viewing this thread

Sparty007

Reaction score
To whom it may concern,

Thank you for helping us guys and gals that don't install toilets for a living understand what a good toilet is, what fits, why we want a solid install and all the other things you walk us weekend warriors through. Lots of times we just want to do something ourself, but I'm sure there are people on here who are asking to help an elderly neighbor or friend who's hit hard times and cannot afford to hire it done. You really bring a great deal of sensability (well most of ya) and respect to your profession.

Also, thanks for telling the guy who wants to do-it yourself gas line to call a pro (in case he's my neighbor).

You all do this on your spare time, free of charge, all for the betterment of your fellow man. Helping one another is the only way we'll make it in this world.

Thaks for doing what you do. We all appreciate it.:D

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks