Toto Toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

JPKatz

Management Consultant
Reaction score
I have 3 Toto one piece toilets with the large flapper. The chain for flushing the toilet has a link that goes through a rubber piece that is part of the flapper. I have had to replace the flappers several times because the link tears through the rubber. This is under normal use. Nobody is pulling on the chain other then for normal flushing.

Has anybody else encountered this problem and are there any suggestions for how to handle the problem.

Thanks

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score
I get them back all the time.
I have 3 in my house and i broke one myself and i remember exactly when i did it and it was done by pushing the trip lever way too hard and it ripped out.

What i did was install the link back into the other ring on top but i had to pierce it first.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks