Duravit Vario Connector, how to?

Users who are viewing this thread

ejw1224

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm getting a question from my contractor and am in need of immediate response... I have bought a duravit Happy D toilet with a Vario Connector kit to connect the toilet to a wall outlet that is very close to the ground. My contractor says he never worked with a connector kit like the vario. So my question is what does he use to connect and water proof the toilet flange to the plastic connector piece? and from the plastic piece to the out? Thank you all in advance!!! I really need help!

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score
It doesn't connect to a floor flange it would couple direct to a 4" pipe.

59929_web_tech_draw.gif

I'm assuming you are using the 001422 Vario connecor kit.

51152_web_prod_normal.jpg

ejw1224

Reaction score
Yes, that is exactly what i have. this is the picture of the outlet... so there is no way to extend it from the 6" high toilet flange to this outlet? could i have two angles to lower it to that level? Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 1,051

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score
You need to connect to the pipe that is connected to the floor flange.

First you need to remove the floor flange so you can connect to the waste pipe in the wall.

If there is enough room you can connect the straight piece with the angle piece and run it down the wall.

59941_web_tech_draw.gif

If not you may need to break up the floor if it runs underneathe the floor.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks