Proflo toilet review

Users who are viewing this thread

tbonebanjo

Plumbing Engineer
Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with PROFLO products? I am reviewing a submittal for a church project with floor mounted flush valves specified (American Standard, Crane Co., Kohler Co listed as acceptable manufacturers). If this is fair quality, I will leave it up to the owner to decide. If not, I will reject it and ask for specified item. From what I understand, these are fairly low end. I also want to make sure it will flush with the HET 1.28 flush valve.

thanks,
Carl in Gburg (MD).

FloridaOrange

Plumbing Designer
Reaction score
I've always made the owner or architect approve the Proflow toilets. If it's not on the list of acceptable mfr's then it gets kicked automatically. I would remark on the submittal that the fixture is not approved without written authorization from the owner or arch.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
ProFlow, if I remember, is Ferguson's house brand. You would want to find out who makes it, because in all probabilty is it chinese. Look at their model number, then look at foremostgroups dot com, to see if it looks like their model.

Reaction score
Proflo is Ferguson. Saw something that said they are Briggs toilets made in China but I don't know if that is correct.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks