THANKS HJ & JIMBO!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

JPBBlue

Reaction score
Much thanks to Terry Love for an outstanding web site and Hj and Jimbo for there help, I needed it bad! After your advice, I purchased a flow-matic cartridge and handle for under $90.00 from a local plumbing supply company . . . with in 15 minutes I had the repair done with not one problem!!! Let me tell you, after several weeks of not having a working shower, several quotes over the phone of hundreds of dollars . . . and just plain unsure of what to do next . . . well I can't say enough about how great this worked out for my family!!!

Jimbo thanks for the email, I printed it out and the plumbing store guys knew exactly what I needed . . . phheeeewwww . . . you guys are the best!!!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks