I apologize

Users who are viewing this thread

NHmaster

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Some of you reading these posts may have noticed a bit of well to put it kindly, antagonistic behavior toward certain members and even spilling over to the posters themselves. I for one wish to offer an apology to you and will make a concerted effort to ignore offhand or demeaning remarks. I hope the rest of you will do the same and perhaps the problem will disappear.

Cookie

Reaction score
posted by NH master.

I apologize

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of you reading these posts may have noticed a bit of well to put it kindly, antagonistic behavior toward certain members and even spilling over to the posters themselves. I for one wish to offer an apology to you and will make a concerted effort to ignore offhand or demeaning remarks. I hope the rest of you will do the same and perhaps the problem will disappear.

I was glad to see your signature line is smaller and less rude so to speak, that is a good start. :) I get PM's from people, telling me they would post but they don't want to get in the middle of things. Now that is the truth. It makes people think twice about posting, is what they are saying. It is nice when people realize their will always be a conflict in what they think, of services or products, etc, and realize it is nothing to be fought over. It is really an opinion on most things, or people can provide even facts to back up things, but, I am from the old school, ( I am old) that people should just live by the golden rule. This is my opinion and I force it on no one. :)

Last edited:

NHmaster

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Yep, it get's to the point where it's doing nobody any good.
You have to look behind things and see the motivation to get to the bottom of it but hey, who's got the time for that crap :D

You ain't old, just seasoned :D

Cookie

Reaction score
Well, I don't know why people gravitate to me, but they do, maybe I appear to be more approachable, but, it does deter people, no doubt about that; I tell them, " I am not a bouncer" ;) I have tried to stop some squabbles, and sometimes the way posters were addressed; but, it is maybe, too just human nature and human nature dictates behavior, I have lost in trying to do so.

Hey, I like that, I am just seasoned... I am going to use that, :)

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks