Hansgrohe shower system.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Rick227

Reaction score
I recently purchased a home that has a Hansgrohe shower system in the master....it consists of a rain shower head coming from the ceiling...a hand held shower...a shower head coming out of the wall and three body spray heads......the control valve has a red button on it and I believe it is a eco max thermostatic valve..not sure though....in any case the water pressure out of any of the four selections above is not very good, but when I grab the handle to adjust the temp and move it side to side...not turning it but just moving it to the side as it seems a little loose.....the pressure increases drastically......regardless of where the temp is set....which would lead me to believe that it is a problem in the valve itself.......Is this a right assumption? I am going to call a plumber to come and look at it...but thought some one here might be able to shed some light on this.....thanx...Rick

Last edited:

Rick227

Reaction score
After looking at the fixture again....it is indeed a Delta Select.....although I think it is still a thermostatic valve.....I am attaching a photo of it....

Attachments

• DSC01336.jpg
    DSC01336.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 729

Rick227

Reaction score
Can anyone identify what model this is....I have brought the valve to my local plumbing store...and they cannot....I know it is a Delta Select......

EuroPlumber

In the Trades
Reaction score
Delta select

The valve has filters that probably need to be cleaned. Ask Delta for a link to their instruction manual so you can service the unit. You may need a new thermostatic cartridge because it sounds like it may be sticking.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks