outdoor security light

Users who are viewing this thread

Barry J

Reaction score
I'm looking for a good outdoor security light, that won't come on and off at the slightest increase in wind speed, but will be able to detect humans or vehicles in my driveway. Right now I have a "three-bulbed" light, but it's old and i want something new. I've gone onto the Home depot site and Lowes but all they have is the "Heath Zenith" lights, and when I read their reviews...customers hate them.
Would like one with three lights but would settle for one with two if it's a good one.
Any suggestions
Thanks
Barry

Iminaquagmire

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
I have two of the halogen models and have yet to have any problems with either. I think you have to take online reviews with a grain of salt. How many get bought that never receive any reviews? Also I think people are more inclined to come back to write negative reviews than they are to do so and write positive ones.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks