Food

Users who are viewing this thread

Dunbar Plumbing

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati Area
Website
www.KoldBreeze.com
Chocolate dipped bacon, if it is made right, is so freaking good if it is the crunchy type that you cannot stop eating it.

It will take over your life like a drug addiction and you'll drive miles to festivals and fairs to find some. You won't stop the madness once it starts.

Hide the kid's college tuition because this is worse than gambling...

this is serious​

this is chocolate dipped crunchy bacon.​

Cookie

Reaction score
I never had that, hmm, i owe you candy, I could send you that instead! But, would it hold?

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
My heart yerns for it....

Last edited by a moderator:

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
I have eaten lots of strange stuff. Fried ants was the weirdest. They taste like you would expect ants to taste.

I have had steak in chocolate and chile sauce. That was a waste of a good steak.

Crocodile was alright. Ostrich is nice.

Pork products rule. The thought of a sausage roll or, God, a Scotch Egg makes me salivate.

If only America had scotch eggs. Yes, this is a boiled egg, wrapped in sausage meat with breadcrumbs. You eat it cold.

Yum.

scotchegg.jpeg

And of course, the pork pie with egg.

Pork and egg candy treat wrapped in pastry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cookie

Reaction score
You sure this is good? :)

I like eggs and sausage, but used to the sausage being hot. I would actually like to try it.

Martinpaul12

Reaction score
Hi Peanut9199,

Well dude,Thanks for posting these topic here and asking for the opinion on it.My answer is that cell is not responislbe for Obesity.Food is also not responsible for fatness and obesity.Only reason is that less workout results into indissolubleness of fats and sugar which results the fatness in the prolonged areas as given the bulginess.Try to do exercise and yoga to stay fit and healthy.

Thanks

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score
Oh i agree, but reducing the the number of calories eaten overall is also key to a sustainable loss of weight.
If your eating the large amount and types of food that we are today the amount of exercise to keep that fat off would be a full time job and how many of us have that kind of time and energy to keep that up.

Exercise and eating the right foods and amount together would keep you healthy.

Cookie

Reaction score
I was a runner, and had a good diet and still got cancer, so, not sure if that is an absolute on staying healthy; but, if your genes are good, and you take care of yourself you probably got a better chance, I agree Peter.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks