(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle

Thread: nu bath alabama

Hybrid View

Default nu bath alabama

I was wonderin if any body out there has used nu bath in central alabama. These guys are out of the park on there pricing, i would truly get other quotes before using them we did and saved over 2500 for the same items and our bath looks great

Default tub

IF the NuBath cost anywhere near $2,500, then you would be money ahead to tear the tub out and install a new one. It would cost a lot less than that.

If nu bath is anything like re-bath that we have around here, it will cost over 5000.00 to have a liner installed over your old tub and existing walls

Default flying saucer

Just a comment about your logo. It is obviously not a picture of a real flying saucer, because real pictures are always blurred and severly out of focus, so they look like bad pictures of frisbees.

Default I have used NuBath or NewBath...

I have used Nubath, NewBath. They are the same, just a spelling change. When I researched traditional remodeling I found It's easy to spend 5 to even 15 thousand dollars. The problem I saw was the inconsistency with the outcome. I was affraid of spending thousands of dollars and not being sure how it would turn out. There are thousands of reports from people getting ripped off from remodelers.

I did ALOT of research about Newbath and found that they have never had a single complaint. The better business bureau said they were "Accredited." I didn't know much about their product, Acrylic. But again, after ALOT of research, I found it has a higher resale value than normal remodels. However I found nearly every other acrylic remodeler reported with "rip-off reports." Apparently there is a big difference in newbaths acrylic and others here in alabama. Either way, I am very pleased with the job I got done. Maybe I could have saved a few dollars, but I wouldn't risk it if I were you. I'm proof that newbath does a fantastic job.

Ummm Are we being spammed here?
    In a total of 3 posts by these 2 users... Which is all they have made....
    The High Praise of NuBath is deafening....