Source for double fixture cross?

Users who are viewing this thread

lojoma

Reaction score
I am having trouble finding a double fixture cross locally and went online. I ordered one from a supplier but what I got was a sanitary cross instead. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Ideally it would be either 2" on all connections or 2" top and bottom with 1 1/2" on the sides.

Thanks.

double_lav_rough_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Shacko

Master Plumber-Gas Fitter
Reaction score
Double Tee

If you plan to hook up two fixtures in the fitting with a center vent, what you need is a double sanitary tee, the use of a doulble combine is not to code. :confused:

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
fitting

It is NOT a double combo, it is a "back to back fixture fitting", and it IS REQUIRED by most codes. Those codes also prohibit the sanitary cross for that application, although, apparently, this is something that is usually ignored, but NOT in this area. Any GOOD plumbing supply house will have it, and also one with a 1 1/2" vent which is usually all that is required.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks