Repair parts

Users who are viewing this thread

hubnort

Reaction score
Have a Bal-Cam 210 tub and shower valve that I need a repair kit which would contain the stem and cam assy and seat and valve plate. This valve is about 40 years old and was made in by Bal-Cam Inc. erlanger,Ky.! Does anyone know where I can find parts?

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Possibly the same place you will now find Alice Kramden.

itsalice.jpg

SewerRatz

Illinois Licensed Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.a-archer.net
Have a Bal-Cam 210 tub and shower valve that I need a repair kit which would contain the stem and cam assy and seat and valve plate. This valve is about 40 years old and was made in by Bal-Cam Inc. erlanger,Ky.! Does anyone know where I can find parts?

Give these guys a call. http://www.justfaucets.com/ If they can not get you the parts its time for a new facuet then.

SewerRatz

Illinois Licensed Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.a-archer.net

Any luck on finding the parts?

hubnort

Reaction score
Sent email to Just faucets but have not had a reponse. Thank-you for info.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks