I'm looking to close on a house with a dead oil boiler and dead electric water tank. I'm thinking that the best route is a new oil boiler and changing out the electric tank to a superstor on its own zone. Would this be a better solution then the electric tank? And it looks like there are 2 types of superstors, glass lined and stainless steel. Which superstor is better? The house is in Massachusetts. Thanks.