help me ID a sink -- this time w/ image

Users who are viewing this thread

who me?

Reaction score
I am trying to establish the correct identity of a sink I have seen advertised online, purporting to be an American Standard Cadet pedestal sink, model #0236.411. However, the photo on the website (shown below) appears to show a different shape of pedestal than I have seen anywhere else for this model. The pedestal as shown seems to flare from just below its midpoint, as opposed to the straight sides and base flare of the Cadet pedestal as shown on American Standard's own website
Whatever this is, I like it a whole lot more than the Cadet. Anyone recognize it?

cadetlg.JPG

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Who says for sure that pic. is a Cadet??

But American Standard maintains model names over the years, with products changing from time to time . But the number changes. SO, that pic may be an old Cadet, but it should not be 0236.411

Last edited by a moderator:

who me?

Reaction score
found it online

at a Florida company called Designer Plumbing. They say they get their images from the mfrs, but a phone rep at American Standard looked at this page and didn't recognize it. A mystery.

ghetterly

Reaction score
I installed a sink that looks very similar to that. It was sold under the "Rona" brand name.

Made in China.

Last edited by a moderator:

Seaofnames

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.boilermakers359.org
You want to buy a pedastal sink online? The shipping costs will be HUGE!!

Best to just shop around in person, or call around for quotes and such once you find something you like in person. You can order stuff online, but its so much nicer to see it in person before or at least not have to wait forever and a day for it to arrive.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks