This is what's behind the access panel in my bedroom, which is the back of the tub faucet in the bathroom. I have a leak (drip drip drip) and before I take the handles off to get a look at the compression valves, I wanted to just shut the water off locally instead of to the whole house. Does this look like something I can shut off here? I was thinking putting a wrench to one of the bolts at the top of the hot/cold water that you can see in the pic here.. but wasn't sure.