(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: A three way to a one way??

  1. #1

    Question A three way to a one way??

    Hi, we a remodeling our old bathroom and the current shower/tub has a three way faucet. We would like to go to one of those newer one way handles. The manifold just screws in soooo.... can we just find the corrosponding parts, pipe, and just keep screwing them in until we get enough to connect the new manifold?

  2. #2
    Plumber jimbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    San Diego


    Very unlikely that you could find enough adapters to make this work. It would certainly be a Rube Goldberg.

    Get a plumber to properly solder in the new valve.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts