In the Trades Forum

Users who are viewing this thread

joemcl

In the Trades
Reaction score
Hello I am a licensed journeyman plumber in Delaware County, Pa. I have been in the trade over 25 years and would like to be part of the in trade forums. I found your site a few weeks back searching the web for some well pump info. It was very helpful. Thanks,

kevinp

In the Trades
Reaction score
I'm new to the forum, great info to be had. I will help when I can!
Please add me to the professional trades section!

Steve Zerby

Remodel Contractor
Reaction score
Hi Terry,

I've only recently discovered your site. What a fabulous resource. I used to frequent the Fine Homebuilding boards, but they have become useless.

I've been a a remodeling contractor for more than 20 years and find myself doing many aspects of plumbing and electrical work. I would love to be classified as a tradesman.

Thanks,

Steve

Wrenched

In the Trades
Reaction score
Hello Terry,

I am a (new) journeyman plumber in Vancouver, BC. I mostly do service work, but enjoy all (most?) parts of plumbing. I'd like to be part of the In The Trades Forum.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks