(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: In the Trades Forum

Forum Admin, Expert Plumber Terry's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default In the Trades Forum

If you are "in the trades" and would like to see some of the behind the scene discussion, just let me know.

We have a special membership for professional trade members.

Plumbers
    Electricians
    Pump Installers
    Drywall contractors
    Tile setters
    HVAC
    Boilers
    Irrigation
    Remodel contractors

lovesplumbing@comcast.net

I am in the plumbing supply business & have been for over 30 years. Small family owned business in the southeast who prides ourselves on knowledge. We help the DIY's as well as the trade w/installation problems &/or questions. Would love to be a part of the behind the scenes.

Just found this site. Looks pretty good. Been a licensed union plumber for 12 years. would also like to contribute here. Thanks

Hi I am a plumbing contractor in California and would like to Participate in the trade only forum
    George

I would be interested in this for sure, also

Hi, I am a NYC electrician 20 yrs exp. Would love to help.

Hi Terry,

I just found your site, and what a vast amount of knowledge can be found here. If it can not found, a posted question warrants response from very experienced professionals, or close to it anyway in some cases. I have been a plumber in Idaho/Washington for almost 11 years now. Mostly Coeur d'Alene/Spokane area, both residential and commercial. Before becoming a plumber, I had over 13 years of wholesale plumbing, heating, and industrial supply experience. I really got tired of seeing the nice trucks most of the plumbers drove and jumped over the counter. I thought I knew something about plumbing after selling it for so long. Ya, something is what I knew. What a huge difference between knowing what a plumbing item IS, and what or how it is used, correctly... I would like to be added to the behind the scene discussion.

Your status has been changed to Tradesmen, welcome aboard!
    Terry
    Last edited by Terry; 02-03-2011 at 02:24 PM.

Just found the site and really enjoy reading all the discussions. I've been in plumbing service work for about 9 years. I've had my journeyman plumbing license and am currently studying for my masters test. I love what I do and would like to be part of the behind the scene discussions. I know some of the more experienced guys could probably give some helpful advice on the trade and starting up my own service company. No matter how long you do this kind of work you will never stop learning and I love that.

Please include me in the behind the scenes forum...I need help at times and may be able to contribute also....Don Johnson Plumbing LLC thank you for the forum.

Greetings, Terry. Your site is an excellent resource!

Please include me in the "in the trades" forum. I am a plumbing engineer with 30 years experience designing commercial and high end residential plumbing systems. I also worked in the field "back in the day" on solar heating systems and hold a degree from Penn State University in Solar Heating Technology. I would be honored to contribute any information I have. I also greatly appreciate any information I can get in order to design projects that can be built in the field. This information best comes from the people who are out there every day.

I am a licensed HVACR tech. I also have a strong background in industrial solid state electronics. I currently work for Larson HVAC in Nixa Missouri where I also live.
    I graduated from Basic Institute of Technology in Saint Louis Missouri in 86. I would like to be added to the pro forum please. I realy enjoyed some of the threads here and would like to read more and contribute in the professional forum.

It's switched over Gary, Welcome aboard!
    Terry Love
    Last edited by Terry; 07-10-2011 at 10:50 PM.

Technical Training Manager Lburk's Avatar

I would like to join the pro forum please. I have a mere 35 years in the trade and haven't quite got it down pat yet. So until I do I would like to learn from any one I can. And with my present employ I will have some questions that may throw some guys here for a loop or any of the real old guys in to flash backs. Questions like why was Byers wrought iron pipe so special for so long, or what is Teagel-Lamco and what was it for. (My spelling for Teagle-Lamco may be incorrect, but either way guys no Googling for the answers. That just wouldn't be fair.) Thanks!

Moving Average - Volume Weighted (VWMA)
    Definition

The Volume Weighted Moving Average is a weighted moving average that uses the volume as the weighting factor, so that higher volume days have more weight. It is a non-cumulative moving average, in that only data within the time period is used in the calculation.

ROBOCOD, You should have one available on your platform?
    Last edited by nelrossen10; 10-21-2011 at 02:39 AM.

Can we assume that the post above is about the volume of waste in an average #2 flush vs a #1, and things like fixture units?

Hello

Terry

I specialize in renovation and offering our clients reliable design and construction services for general home renovations, kitchen renovations, basement renovations, bathroom renovations. I visited your site very first time and now I am a big fan of it.