casing bump

Users who are viewing this thread

madfire

Reaction score
The well is 300 ft with pump at 252 and static at 189. 2hp pump. Well driller says the well should be 400-450 but have had no problems with water quality so aint goin there yet. 8 in casing, 1 1/4 inch galvanized downpipe.

Gary Slusser

That's all folks!
Reaction score
Website
www.qualitywaterassociates.com
Sorry something else I found out is that my well is only 300. It is cased down to that point. Just for filling the well they want 4500. I have noticed out here that the prices on the materials is doubled or tripled if I go through a well drilling company. Is that normal?Examples: pump, motor, and control box through the first company: 2052, find it myself 1109, Pipe through the company 3.56 ft, find it myself 1.25 ft.
And you may not be getting as good a price as his wholesale. Plus, he's probably charging labor then too. IMO what he's charging should be an installed price.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks