Water heater anode rod removal tool !

Users who are viewing this thread

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Yea, Impact wrench is my tool of choice...

330779_lg.gif

Truck mechanics don't even use those torque multipliers any more...

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
anode

If that is the second best, what do they consider the best? Looks like the lug nut wrench for one of the foreign cars, possibly Porsche, that uses extremely high torque settings for their lug nuts. How much would you have to charge to each job to amortize a $500.00 investment that you do not use very often? I have removed so few anode rods, that I would have had to add $100.00 for each of them.

Driz

Reaction score
Wow And For only $500

Might be worth it to someone who spends a lot of time working cramped spaces. For this country boy I prefer my assortment of steel pipes. They will even break loose those frozen on lug nuts some tire jockey hammered on with his air gun. Price : $FREE................

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks