CSV recommendation requested

Users who are viewing this thread

inspectorgene

Reaction score
I am nearly done with a re-install of my submersible pump, wire and piping. I did the original install about 7-8 years ago, and did not secure the wiring well enough. The wiring got "skint" up pretty bad and must have shorted the pump.

I have been reading this and other well forums to get my stuff together before installing the new system. I have been reading about CSV's and am considering installing one.

I have a 320' drilled well, uphill and about 200' from my house. I have installed an F & W 1HP-10 GPM pump on 1" black poly tubing at about 300' deep. My water level is about 20' down from grade level. Original well driller says I was getting only 3gpm. 20 gallon bladder tank in basement.

Only me and the wife using water. 3 bedroom, 2 bath house, but I run the water about 30 minutes at a time twice a day to make up water in a below ground pool. Seems like the pump cycles quite a bit when filling the pool, and is probably one of the reasons for the skinned wire.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks