Thoughts on shower hardware/heads

Users who are viewing this thread

slinkywebo

Reaction score
I am looking for a good combination hand held shower and shower head for a contemporary bathroom. This may be out of my price range so if anyone has suggestions about a bar system I would greatly appreciate it.

I have looked at the Metris S with the thermobalance III from Hansgrohe, but before I spend coin of the realm, I thought I'd ask people in the know. ;)

Thanks

ET

P.S. Is there such a thing as a water saving shower head? If there is a good one, I would be VERY interested in knowing about it. Thanks.

Last edited:

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
As soon as you say "comtemporary" you can start adding $$$.

If you are looking at a complete valve try the Delta 1700 pressure balanced or 17T thermostatic models. There are a lot of trim options available, the price is moderate, and your plumber will be lot happier.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks